Re: Gallery Reviews

Jim
Baja Oregon, wrote;

  "needless to say, we didn't get much of a chance to explore on
foot......one of the few places we were permitted to walk around, "

Jim while I was at "Wildlife Safari" located close to Winston, Oregon, I was
escorted into an enclosure that contained Grizzly Bears, I was in my pickup
truck they, the escort's were in their vehicle, they wouldn't even let me roll
down the window to take a photo, they kept an eye on me at all times. I didn't
get any photo's of the bears. I know exactly what you mean. WR