Re: Comments on Gallery 20040314

What if, rather than snitty, they get snotty, or perhaps snooty?

Bob Talbot <BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I've decided to adopt a new strategy.
I'm not gonna review any more images by people who get snitty about
reviews.
That (IMO) should keep the grief level down.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?