Gallery Reviews

At 9:15 +0900 3/14/04, Jim Davis Nature Photography wrote:
Shutter lag? This might have been interesting if some shadow detail
was visible. Try dropping your levels and putting a curve in there

I agree that tweaking with curves/levels would have brought out shadow detail......it also would have given a false impression of what the light was really like in the forest surrounding Lake Nakaru.......I thought about it and made the decision to leave it as it was.......thanks for the suggestion.......