http://www.livejournal.com/users/forioscribe

From: joseph guerra <spinfast3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That is why I rarely comment on the exhibits, although I always have opinions and reactions.

JG
- - - -

At 08:43 AM 3/11/2004, Gregory Stempel wrote:
WR wrote;

Well, I've tried this before, and was reticuled over my wording of the
review
for about a month afterwards, that scared me and most likely countless
others
over attempting to make any reviews. <<<

That is one of the problems here, there are a few members who cut others to
pieces for what seems like, little provocation.

Take care, Gregory david Stempel FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g www.americanphotojournalist.com