Re: Review: PF Exhibits

True,

That is why I rarely comment on the exhibits, although I always have opinions and reactions.

JG
- - - -

  At 08:43 AM 3/11/2004, Gregory Stempel wrote:
WR wrote;

Well, I've tried this before, and was reticuled over my wording of the
review
for about a month afterwards, that scared me and most likely countless
others
over attempting to make any reviews. <<<

That is one of the problems here, there are a few members who cut others to
pieces for what seems like, little provocation.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com