RE: Review: PF Exhibits

>Well, I've tried this before, and was reticuled over my
>wording of the review for about a month afterwards, that
>scared me and most likely countless others

WR

I do remember it well!

There is a thought here that just as reviewers are "allowed" to comment
on photos in the gallery others (not exclusively the authors) were similarly
allowed to tear the reviews to pieces.

I guess in an educational context there is some merit in that.  But the
fact remains (hearsay evidence) that many are put off commenting for fear
of the rebuttal.

>Since you all have appeared to have forgotten the incident,
No WR, it's not forgotten.
You wait till you dare to mention "rule of thirds" or any other long-accepted
compositional guide ... it will all come flooding back again.

To be safe: just stick to praising every image regardless.

Bob