Re: rnphotography.com -answer to Maris-

Ola Rui!

Found both - excellent work!  I love the expressions, the composition, and
the tonal integrity.

One modest suggestion for the website - on the "Galleries" page, put the
word "More" (or something similar) to the left of the arrow under the
galleries listed - I didn't realize that was what the arrow was for the
first time I visited.  This time I clicked it, and found "Psistencia" and
"timbila muzimba".

Maris

Rui Noronha wrote:
> Olá Maris!
>

> Thank you!
>
> "Clicking" in the gallery "on stage" you'll find the gallery
> "psistência" and the gallery"timbila muzimba".
>

> We use Macromedia Flash 5 (you can also see more of the webdesigner
> work on his website- www.globoocular.com).
>
> regards
>
> Rui Noronha
>

> RN