Re: More information, please.

Just a thought - at all shows I've seen a title for each photo, a theme for the collection of photos and an artist's statement is required.    There must be some reason for this other than to give the photographer a hard time {:->   (Or, maybe it is just to give the photographer a hard time.)

Each viewer is most likely going to read something different into each photograph.  A title and "theme," or in our case, a little information about the photographs in PF's gallery, gives the viewer a frame of reference or somewhere to start.

Marilyn