Review: PF Exhibits

ELF, wrote about doing the reviews;
"Actually I was replying to both of you and everyone else on the list
who hesitates to let us know what thoughts they had."

Well, I've tried this before, and was reticuled over my wording of the review
for about a month afterwards, that scared me and most likely countless others
over attempting to make any reviews.
Since you all have appeared to have forgotten the incident, I'll turn the
"dogs loose" again and attempt another review the next time around. WR