Are we just going to walk?

Last weekend I asked my son if he wanted to go for a walk in the woods. "Sure," he replied, "but you can't take your camera." Damn it! Oh well it worked for seven years. I guess that's a good run. And I suppose in time I'll get used to walking around without a camera at least until they come out with those forehead implant cameras you read so much about.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery