Re: Back to Basics: Camera Holding

>more personally, i have always been annoyed by the way most chicks hold
>reflex camera...you know, the two first fingers around the lens, the
others
>extended in an effort not to brake the fingernails...

To make a sweeping statement like the above about women is offensive and
sexist as can be.

How I hold my camera? Imagine a nice firm grip and a steady stance,
elbows in, camera tight against the face, breath held. Snap. That's how
I hold my camera. AND, I'm a woman AND I have fairly long nails AND I
shoot handheld.

Lea