Re: Are we just going to walk?

> Last weekend I asked my son if he wanted to go for a walk in the woods.
"Sure," he >replied, "but you can't take your camera." Damn it! Oh well it
worked for seven years. I >guess that's a good run. And I suppose in time
I'll get used to walking around without a >camera at least until they come
out with those forehead implant cameras you read so >much about.

Greg,
Give your son one camera and you have another one. Then he will not complain
about it!
I agree, forehead implant is a good idea. I am sure, Vlad is at it on the
schedule?

-achal