Re: Is it there yet?

Rev. Sidney Flack wrote:

Don Roberts wrote:

Sidney, just so you are prepared for future questions. Ludwig Mies van der Rohe said "Less is more.".
Frank Lloyd Wright amended that by saying "Less is only more where more is no good" . Close but not quite on the money. But I agree with your opinion on this discussion. It's an exercise in futility. Sort of like discussing politics or religion. Don

Sigh. Thanks Don. I went looking for the source of "Less is more" a few months ago and ran into the Wright version. But I couldn't remember the exact wording of it. And while we're on the topic, whose savior do you think we'll elect as president?

I'm not touching that one, for which you all are grateful, I'm sure. Don

Peace! Sidney

-- ******************************************************************** Don Roberts - Bittersweet Productions - Iowa City, IA

Be well, do good work and keep in touch.  --Garrison Keillor