Road trip

On Friday morning I am going to get on Highway 90 east at Coeur DeAlene and drive to Sioux Falls SD.
I will then take I29 south to Kansas City and from there to Memphis Tenn.

Any PF'rs live along that path that would like a cup of coffee with me while I stretch my legs?

As I am on digest mode, please be sure to respond to me personally asap

Robert Earnest
rge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(604) 727-3424