[no subject]

> Greg! Where were you all these days?

Mostly I've been here but keeping busy with some new camera equipment.

> Thanks for your comments on my gallery image.

You're welcome. Thanks for contributing and image.

> All the snow around also muffled any sound that may have been there.

I didn't realize that was snow at the base of the rocks. I thought it was some kind of mineral deposit. The image looks quite warm to me.

> Pl. also forgive my image next week, which is also submitted with that label.

Your image is forgiven.

Nice to hear from you Achal.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery