Re: My new web site - at last...

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:03:13 +0100
Elgenper <elgenper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> After a surprising amount of work and frustration for a rather modest
> site, Iエve finally got it on the air now.  It is found at
>
> 	http://foto.ofverbeck.se/
>
> Welcome to drop in!  Any comments, suggestions, and critique will make
> me happy (or make me rethink, which is just as valuable).

Impressive front page photo - like others I felt a bit uninvited by
"Gallery n" for any n, and slightly surprised to find flower photos
rather than stark architecture of the intro. Really it doesn't matter if
the labels are in Swedish, names would be better than numbers.

Niggle: the title in the browser window comes out wrong for me. Since
it's only a little extra (the main body of the text has all accented
characters as &auml; etc.) - I think it would be better  converted to a
non-proprietary character set.
(http://htmlhelp.com/bbs/wdgbbs.cgi?action=display;num=121548 might help)

Brian Chandler
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan