Re: My new web site - at last...

It took me a while to get to your website, Per, but I finally took the time
and looked.  The site and your images are very nice.

The words that first came to my mind is that you have a "soulful touch," for
lack of a better way to say it.  You truly seem to study the subject before
photographing them, then you capture the heart of each subject.

Great work.  Thank you for guiding us to your site and giving us an
opportunity to see your work.

Marilyn