Re: photoshop>image ready help

Lea,

I think it only makes a difference when the file sizes are quite small.
The "extras" included when you don't Save for Web are inconsequential in
terms of additional size as compared to using Save for Web. I have noticed
this when delaing with thumbnails - file sizes maybe of a 10Kb - 20Kb or so.
When I use Save for Web these shrink to a few Kbs.

I notice no or very little difference with image files larger than 50Kb.

andy