re: Photoshop>image ready help

Lea,

I use PS6 and the version of imageReady that comes with that. When saving your optimized file you must then 'Save Optimized' and not just 'Save'. I generally use the view that shows 4 versions of the image and I set different optimization methods for each view. Then I select the view I like best by clicking on it and then select 'Save Optimized As..'. I give it a name and voila.

I only use ImageReady for optimizing GIF files though. I use JPEG Wizard for JPEGs because it shows you the image as you adjust the optimization.

Greg Fraser