Re: Thoughts about PF List Exhibits 01-03-04

Well, I too remember seeing it before, but this is an image that can bear some repetition... It reminds me of some of Tina Modotti´s best platinotypes. I like it a LOT!

I´ve had too little time for reviews these last few weeks; first it was these holidays with the whole clan congregating, and at present I´m working on a web site of my own (at long last; should have come around to it at least a year ago).

I´ll be back.... (Now, was that a promise or a threat? ;-) )

Per