Re: Thoughts about the PF List Exhibits 10-JAN-04

Rand,

Thanks, you're hitting on what I like about the image. The bold lights, the
mission chair and rug designs with this stark blackness of the cat.

We are cat fans here. We have over the years, named all of our cats after
photography, except one. We have had a Nikon, Tamron, Macro, and currently
have Mamiya, Leica and Paix. Why we deviated was that Paix will use his
mouth to make a meow, but no sound comes out, and he has never attacked any
other cat in play since we got him.

Thanks for your feedback. Always appreciated.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com