RE: canon rebel digital

hmair@iziko.org.za wrote/replied to:

>Actually Jim, I only shoot raw images. I'm not happy with the "Blocking that
>I get shooting Jpegs. The space applies to raw images too. It's the way the
>camera sets colour balance, contrast etc in the actual shooting.
>Yes of course I could do it in Photoshop too. The camera just has the
>facility.

The colour space only applies when you convert the RAW file, IF you
keep the default. Otherwise, you can change it later of course. Since
I use Capture One LE, it's much easier to set the colour space later
and forget about another camera setting. I really like to simplify my
camera settings, that's why I bought Capture One. And you might want
to check it out too, with their free demo. It completes the digital
workflow, so to speak.