Re: photo stitch

> I don't know where you get your information, but with millions of 10d
> out there, if a few are less than perfect, don't think that most of
> them aren't. I've been shooting birds in flight so I know how well it
> can focus. Very well indeedy.

As a first hand user, I, of course, take your word on it. May be earlier
versions had problems. To be truthful, I have not used or owned one, so I do
not know. I got the information about autofocus problems from a sales rep at
a well known photographic firm here.
BTW, try searching google for [10D focus problems] :-)
I am contemplating to buy one but these so called problems and future
release rumors are preventing me..
achal