RE: PF List Exhibits 12-27-03 "Frozen vines"

Thanks all for your reviews,

I shot that after last year's ice storm using an old camera.
I tried to get this image as good as possible, cropping and then using a neg mask (Dodge only) on top to bring out the contrast in it.
The top are tree branches, even though they are all covered by Ivy, and the birght section at the top is quite distracting. I'll work a bit more on it and will post an updated version pretty soon.
Thanks again and happy new year to all