RE: PF List Exhibits 12-27-03

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 27 Dec. 03.
Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

              Dan Mitchell - Winter Scene
Lovely peaceful winter picture.  I don't know where it is but parts of the
River Wandle near me in South London are similar.  It was hive of industry
from the 13th century until Steam Killed it in the 18th.
              Jim Davis - Searching for Breakfast
It is a good nature study and the focal plane seems only slightly in front
of the subject, the out of focus background is well chosen.  Nice shot. Not
a Duck, a Wader.
              Pablo Coronel - Frozen vines
Interesting in that it was after an Ice Storm.  We don't have these here.
But the weather man says that in the next generation these might be common.
              D.L. Shipman - Moon over Englewood 2003
I see the moon, taken with a small telescope but I can't see Englewood, so
the name is a bit mysterious, you must have been at Englewood at the time.
The moon looks the same here too....
              Shawna Hanel - Happy New Year!
Another one of Shawna's mystery snaps.  The twig has been decorated with
some blue paper or thin plastic.  Is it about pollution?  Possibly.
              Bob Talbot - Prisoner
I don't quite get it....  Is it a fly in a petri dish.  Or a reflection?
Mystery shot.  Nicely printed.
              Laurenz Bobke - Sunset at the Summer Palace
Now that is a big improvement.  No palace though.  But it is a nice Summery?
image of a couple enjoying the evening.
              John Palcewski - Maria: Sophia Lorens Daughter?
Now that is interesting!  You might have a job hanging on to her!  She might
have a claim or too  --- bit of genetic testing....
              John Mason - Messiah Sing-In, Charlottesville, Virginia, 2003
Music - the universal language.  Happy New Year....
              Pini Vollach - Tallinn
HMMM Tallinn looks small but very beautiful and an interesting place.

Chris.
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk