Re: Thoughts about the [moon shot]

Dave,

Your moon shot was exceptionally good. I loved the clarity of the features.
Since the recent eclipse, I have been exposed to many moon shots, and your
shot is probably the best I have seen.

The night sky is so fascinating, and the moon, when present, commands the
entire night sky. It is totally fascinating. One of the things I find
especially fascinating is that I can call my friends in Colorado, Texas,
Vermont or Pennsylvania, and we can look at the same moon at the same time
and see the thing. It gives us a sort of connectedness beyond the telephone.

Your moon shot, along with the title you gave it, brought back that
connected feeling.

Thanks

rand