Re: Old Nikon lenses

> Pentax?  Do Nikon screw mount lenses mount on Nikon bayonet bodies or
> bayonet lenses go on their screw mount cameras?<<<
>
> Sorry, my mistake.

it's a common thing to hear around photographic circles Gregory,  and in an
examination of 35mm cameras, I feel (and it's a personal thing) that Pentax
have made a greater effort than Nikon in trying to preserve functionality
between cameras and lenses.

however, reality is that technology has moved in a different direction and
it's not economically feasable for both consistency to be preserved and
profit margins maintained.

all the best

Karl