RE: PF Exhibits 12-13-03

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 03 Dec. 03.
Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

                 D.L. Shipman -
	Looks like a butterfly, but since I only heard of the "blue" I have no idea
either.  Nice shot, must have been cold at the time and was asleep.
                 Per Ofverbeck - Leek
	Interesting study of a tasty vegetable.  We often have them here for dinner
as part of "Meat and three veg".
                 Robert G. Earnest - Mazda Rx8 (X-men)
	Nice car, nice setting.  Of course if we had the only car on the road...
                 Bob Talbot - Eternity
	Strange and disturbing but I like it.... To capture the immortal.
                 Guy Glorieux - Ste-Ursule's Falls
	This is a lovely picture, I really like it.
                 Richard Kessler - Several nights before Christmas
	I think you are on a winner!  With the E10 too!
                 Shawna Hanel - Cars
	I like you views on cars, we will all have to do without when 1) road space
runs out and 2) when the planet runs out of fossil fuel...  Unless (see my
pages on http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk
                 Emily L. Ferguson - Myrrh???  But We need a shovel.
	Amusing.... Real Snow?
                 Christopher Strevens - Junction Near Clapham Junction 2
	This one makes suburbia look attractive.  On sale - Limited Edition prints.
(15)
                 WRGill - Dawn at Point Sur, Big Sur, CA
	No not for me - looks fuzzy!
                 Basil Saif Farhan - Emirates Towers Hotel
	Three thousand years of building towers.  (Saw a TV documentary about "The
Queen of Sheba".   Lovely story.)  Depressing because all history is about
dead people.
                 Andrew Davidhazy - Star Trail Fantasy
	Nice bit of elementary astronomical photography.  Must have taken 12 hours.

Chris.
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk