RE: PF Exhibits 12-13-03

At 09:43 AM 12/14/2003 +0000, you wrote:

D.L. Shipman -
Looks like a butterfly, Nice shot, must have been cold at the time and was asleep.

Chris.

Actually I was quite warm but do admit it was getting rather close to my morning lay down.

Dave
East Englewood
perspective: The appearance of things relative to one another as determined by their distance from the viewer - Wordweb