Re: how do you work & backup?

>you said you store your photos in the "my pictures" directory to get the
>WinMe slideshow function.
>
>2 tips:
>
>1) You can make any folder behave that way. View/Customize This Folder
>brings up a "wizard" where you can select an HTML template for the
>folder. Among the options is image preview; pick it and you are
>"slideshow ready".

that worth to try someday...for a month now i suffer from " lost thumbnail review'tis" an almost catastrophic accident that happened while uninstalling PS...all the Win files that create thumbs for tiffs and jpegs are lost...since the PC came with WinMe already installed as part of the deal, i lack the original disks, so i wait for the next disk formating...till then the PS browser, fototime and slideshow do the job.

>2) There is a fairly small (500K) freeware program called vueslide which
>when run in a folder, will put on a slideshow of all jpgs (and perhaps
>other types -- I don't recall) in the folder. It seems to draw on less
>of the system resources than the WinMe route does. (Also, it is a nice
>program to include on CD's of photos being sent to the barely computer
>literate. You just put a copy in each dir that has photos and tell them
>to run vueslide.) It is a spin-off of vueprint, so should be available
>at http://www.hamrick.com.

usually i include the freeware fotoalbum by Fototime...neat and nice app

thansk for the tip, kostas
so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå ôï äéêü óáò web site êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!