is that REAL film grain?

hi all (again)

following this link will get you to a scanned piece of negative that was not exposed, but developed normally...
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/files1.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=579

it is a full frame scan of a piece of konica's VX-400 c-41 processed film, that was inverted and resized from a 5x7 inch size to a 72dpi and 480 pixels size in the smaller dimension.

i did the scanning in order to get a view of real film grain, and have it in my image librar/tool case for feature use...but it was a suprise for me i got this kind of artifact!

so, the real big question becomes : is that what real film grain looks like?

thansk, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå ôï äéêü óáò web site êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!