FS: Early Paul Strand book, signed

This is my invitation to examine a rather
extraordinary Paul Strand item I have for sale. It's
the first MOMA book (his first monograph) by Nancy
Newhall. It is dedicated to the artist Philip Evergood
with a beautiful full signature. You can find it at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3572206372&category=2232

Thank you for looking - and please excuse
cross-posting if you're on the PHOTOHIST-L list.

=====
Charles Desmarais
19 West Court Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202