Re: Gallery Reviews 12-6-03

Thanks for the review Shyrell,
yes the lighthouse is small and somehow lost among the cliffs.
It is at the farthest cliff and it gets lost in a patch of "shiny" water

I liked this picture better than the no-filter, and the ones I shot with ND, red, yellow or mauve gradual filters
I wished I had a polarizer... lost mine somewhere during the trip