Re: late review

2003-12-07 kl. 09.48 skrev Bob Talbot:

Per Ofverbeck - Hammarlunda
Clean, simple, nicely composed.  Strong graphic appeal.  I would hang
it on my wall.  Minor quibble, there's some sort of dark speck in the
sky (scanned original?).>>>

I guess this was my favourite of the week.
Initially I wondered about the time of day (lack of light on the right
hand building) but straight away realised the shadow of the steps on
the wall was just about perfect for the shot.  It is for me just about
as good as it could be for the scene: very professional - except that
I had not noticed that speck till you told me.  Tch tch Per, I know
this is only PF but you should spot your images.

"Out, d-mn-d spot!" quoth a certain sleepless Scots lady... A stupid mistake on my part; I seem to have downsampled and webb-readied an earlier version than the "speckless" one I print from.

According to the Exif info, it was exposed at 12:38:54 on September 26th this year. Considering we had Daylight Saving Time then, it was exposed 11 min before true noon. What did we do before Exif?

Thanks a lot for the reviews, and for the kind words!

Per