Re: late review

<<<
A late review of the images on the Gallery walls.  What the heck,
they're still up there...

Per Ofverbeck - Hammarlunda
Clean, simple, nicely composed.  Strong graphic appeal.  I would hang
it on my wall.  Minor quibble, there's some sort of dark speck in the
sky (scanned original?).>>>

I guess this was my favourite of the week.
Initially I wondered about the time of day (lack of light on the right
hand building) but straight away realised the shadow of the steps on
the wall was just about perfect for the shot.  It is for me just about
as good as it could be for the scene: very professional - except that
I had not noticed that speck till you told me.  Tch tch Per, I know
this is only PF but you should spot your images.

Nope, it's portrait format.  For a magazine cover would it be better
flipped horizontally so the white building runs down the spine?

<<<
Bob Talbot - Evidence
Next week: Printing the likely suspects.  A line-up with your cat on
the other side of a one-way mirror...  "Yes!  Number 3!  That's the
one!  He did it! MURDERER!!"

The week after that it is found out that the cat framed the bird due
a long-term argument over territorial rights.>>>
Hah!

Wish I had thought of that.  Nah, the cat kills butterflies but it's
not clever enough to be able to pick out just the body and leave the
wings.

Thanks for commenting on the gallery even if late: the main
disadvantage usually is that by the time the review arrives there is a
new set of images .

Bob