Re: late review

Rich Mason <cameratraveler@earthlink.net> wrote/replied to:

>Jim Davis - Is This the Matrix?
>Great moment.  You really need to invest in some longer glass though.
>It must be incredibly frustrating to have to crop, fix and manipulate
>so many pictures.  Think what you could do with a 400mm f2.8 and a
>teleconverter.

Other than going into debt for the next few years, that lens would
make it impossible for me to shoot in the style in which I do. It's
just too big and heavy and requires the use of a wimberly head, mega
tripod and all the extras. I like carrying my stuff around in one bag.
If there was a longer lens that would enable me to maintain my
shooting style, I'd have it regardless of price but such a lens does
not exist.

BTW, it's not frustratintg at all cropping a bit. And I do very little
fixing or manipulating. This particular shot, other than being cropped
a bit had no manipulation done to it at all.

Jim Davis
- checkout the Motorcycle Headlight Relay Kit at:
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/bike_acc_.html