From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu [mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu] On Behalf Of Rich Mason
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 11:50 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: late review

Veli Cigirgan - Looking out...
Contemplation, maybe. I know, it was you who was looking out, but it seems a reference to the contents of the picture. Perhaps an irony in that it seems she is doing anything but looking out. And what a shame with such a lovely view before her--maybe that's the point?.

Do you have a problem with your digicam, or are the white spots sharpening artifacts of some sort?

Cheers,
Rich "better late than never" Mason