RE: Gallery review(11-29-03)

Shyrell Said:
"Christopher Strevens
Junction Near Clapham Junction--Good street shot. Looks like a busy area
too. I like the visualization of the angle of the buildings, those on the
left reminds me of a train. I know with street photography we mostly have
to take what we get, but if there were some way to get rid of the (not
sure what it's called) lift that's jutts into the sky to the middle
right, would make a good shot even better."

I like the lamp cleaning lift - it makes the picture more interesting.  It
is a busy area of London as several routes converge there.   I could have
cloned out the lift.....  but I liked it.