Gallery review(11-29-03)

Per Ofverbeck
Hammarlunda--Interesting view. I like the way the roof angles run into
each other and the bright sunlight on the building. The shadow of the
stairs maked for a nice design element. Beautiful sky. Good job!

Pini Vollach--I enjoy backlit objects as long as the face has some light
on it. Although the halo fdrom the sun around the building gives some
distinction between the building and the sky, a little less shadow in
front would be helpful. What sort of building is this, a home, a
lighthouse (though a little short)?

Christopher Strevens
Junction Near Clapham Junction--Good street shot. Looks like a busy area
too. I like the visualization of the angle of the buildings, those on the
left reminds me of a train. I know with street photography we mostly have
to take what we get, but if there were some way to get rid of the (not
sure what it's called) lift that's jutts into the sky to the middle
right, would make a good shot even better.

Emily L. Ferguson
Tatoosh--My first impression is this was taken with a yellow filter. If
no filter was used, what an amazing natural color. Good composition and I
can see the b&b possibility with the different tones of yellow.

Achal Pashine
Golden Gate, SF--Most interesting view of this bridge I've seen to date,
minus the trees. Looks like one could leap from the hillside right onto
the bridge. I like that.

WRGill
Sunset at Pescadero Point, Pebble Beach, CA--Another nice sunset. Would
like to see more of the sky.

Scott Thurmond
Blue Morpho (morpho didius)--Blue is my favorite color. Beautiful. Will
you give us all the details, how this was set up, etc.?

Bob Talbot
Evidence--O, yes. Evidence indeed! Must have been a tasty meal. One more
wash of surf on the sand and there my not have been any evidence left.

Laurenz Bobke--WOW. Good thing you turned around. What a view. A little
less shadow in the foreground though.

Shawna Hanel
Blue Dot Center--Saw your series. Nice work! Again with my favorite
color.

Jim Davis
Is This the Matrix?--I too, thought this was ice. (No I didn't forget the
n)

Veli Cigirgan
Looking out...--Another good shot that could be enhansed with just a
smidgon of soft, reflected light, not a flash. If that was not possible,
maybe a slower shutter speed, camera on tripod and the subject willing to
sit perfectly still for a moment. Another good composition, just would
like to see more forground details.

Shyrell
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara