Re: Gallery reviews(11-29-03)

Well, this new set of mailings sure was a pleasure to read:

Shyrell:

Per Ofverbeck
Hammarlunda--Interesting view. I like the way the roof angles run into
each other and the bright sunlight on the building. The shadow of the
stairs maked for a nice design element. Beautiful sky. Good job!

Scott:

1. Per Ofverbeck - Hammarlunda

Nice exposure with good contrast, the shadows of the ladder are very
effective.  Not much else to say, like the image.

Gregory:

Per Ofverbeck (Hammarlunda) - I like Per's name and the name Hammarlunda. I also like this image for the contrast of colors from the starkly neutral white to the warm, red roof tiles and the cold, blue sky. I also like the mix of angles and how the usually more powerful diagonals are kept under control by the huge curve of the building with the door.

Thank you all! I´m just basking in praise, purring like a fat cat (more fat than cat, I´m afraid, but still...). Tomorrow I´ll be out shootin´again (first snow is here!).

Per