Re: scanning hole negative?

>Perhaps you could get someone with a larger format scanner to scan it
>for you. Or, if your scanner scans mounted slides you could cut a
>larger hole in the center of a 2x2 slide mount.
>Cheers,Rich

i knew it! (that there would be someone with a springier mind than mine)
yes the tray also accepts mounted slides...and i am good with working with plastic!!!
chop chop, kostas

Kostas

I can't say for your scanner but for the Nikon LS30 this won't work.
The scan area is limited by the light path not the slide mount (actually I can win 1mm with Fuji mounts but that's not enough for you).

Bob

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime