Re: scanning hole negative?

>If I understand what you are doing correctly - why not just lay the film >on the glass?  Unless the neg carrier is substantially higher than the >glass it will stay in  the focus range.
>AZ

no it wont stay it is way off...tray sits it at 2+mm high

>Perhaps you could get someone with a larger format scanner to scan it
>for you.  Or, if your scanner scans mounted slides you could cut a
>larger hole in the center of a 2x2 slide mount.
>Cheers,Rich

i knew it! (that there would be someone with a springier mind than mine)
yes the tray also accepts mounted slides...and i am good with working with plastic!!!
chop chop, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå ôï äéêü óáò web site êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò ìüíï ìå 6 Euro!