Re: Gallery review

2003-12-05 kl. 12.55 skrev Self Service:

Thank you Per for the reviewing !
BTW - Only you this week ?

Well, yes, Per, you were the only one. (unless you count my contribution: <<<... there is a good set of images.

I can honestly say there is not one amongst them that is without
merit.

A travel brochure illustration from Per

The comment on your shot was not meant in a bad way: it could easily be the cover of a holiday magazine.

I´m sorry, really. Just plain forgot your condensed and well-thought contribution at the moment of my writing that. In no way did I resent your comment on my pic.

I would thank you (Per) for reviewing my picture but I felt
"Great Auk, no doubt. Making everybody think
it is extinct, just to preserve some privacy..."
came over more as just a comment
What that said to me was the photo had nothing to say about itself as a photo.
I can live with that.
I'd still thank Per for taking the time to review the others.

Well again, no malice on my part either. Your series of first the "Whodunit", and then "Evidence", did induce some hilarious comments on the species involved, webbed or non-webbed feet &c. I just got carried away and made another. That said, the "Whodunit" did give me more as an image than did "Evidence". Waiting with suspense for next week´s installation: will there be a "Denouement" already, or is there still more sleuth work ahead?

<<
Yes, a bit surprised... There has been a couple of very long threads
that might have kept people busy...>>
Some people "whine" about the reviewers not doing thier jobs properly - we can't have it both ways. (Ever noticed how "back-seat drivers" are always so flippin perfect).

Hehe.. certainly no "whining" on my part, I´m sure.

Per