Things I like

These are the things I like about the images in this week's gallery located at
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html.

Per Ofverbeck (Hammarlunda) - I like Per's name and the name Hammarlunda. I also like this image for the contrast of colors from the starkly neutral white to the warm, red roof tiles and the cold, blue sky. I also like the mix of angles and how the usually more powerful diagonals are kept under control by the huge curve of the building with the door.

Pini Vollach - I like the glow around the building and your control of exposure as well as the angle of the shot. I also like the row of fence posts and how the one of them has given up and is resting.

Emily L. Ferguson (Tatoosh) - I like the way the sun and the lighthouse light are both shining at opposite edges of the image.

Achal Pashine (Golden Gate, SF) - I like the grainless appearance and the way you've positioned the camera so the shape of the suspension wire follows the contour of the land and the way you've included the dusty looking bench.

Scott Thurmond (Blue Morpho (morpho didius) - I like the way you captured the irridescent colors in the wings.

Bob Talbot (Evidence) - I like the way it works in the series.

Jim *Duck* Davis (Is This the Matrix?) - I like the Terminatoresque (or Matrix if you must) quality.

Greg