Re: OT: What instruments do photographers play? was :what music do photographers listen to?

> Just to deviate evenb further from the may OT topic, how many of this
> esteemed group also play instruments? I know there's more than a few..

I'm a trained, experienced pianist -- mostly classical, but a lot of jazz,
ragtime, show music, also klezmer.  I've done some concertizing and
arranging, and I've been music director / music performer in summer stock
and in community theater; done a bunch of accomapnying solo opera singers.
Played for many years in a "big band" 40's style orchestra. I also play
harpsichord - have played in a chamber orchestra.  I play accordion as well.
Novice at 5-string banjo.

Don Feinberg
ducque@mindspring.com