Re: OT: What instruments do photographers play? was :what music do photographers listen to?

On Wednesday, December 3, 2003, at 05:52 AM, Karl Shah-Jenner wrote:

Just to deviate evenb further from the may OT topic, how many of this
esteemed group also play instruments? I know there's more than a few..

I'll go first - I played the trumpet family before progressing to the french
horn which I played for 11 years, though I had to stop and there's always
been a part of me that misses playing.

I play both piano & clarinet (Classical & jazz)

I listen to classical & jazz mostly - some rock.

Dave