Re: OT: what music do photographers listeh to?

kpp@mailbox.gr wrote:

this is definetely OT, so replies should rather be mailed to my account.
And it is sent to PF cos i got to satisfy my curiosity on the subject

here what it is all about...
while thinking of linking some of my photos to an international project of turning greek haikous to true songs, i occured to me that PF is the only list that i do not know what kinda music members listen to...

and i bet that such artistic persons cannot be devoid of musical feelings and preferences....

so for anyone willing to respond what do you listen to?
( my likings will be sent in the reply mail)

thanks, kostas

Rock and roll from the 50s

Jazz, the old stuff not new wave

Dianna Krall
Harry Connick Jr.

Traditional Country, the good old Honky Tonk stuff

Bob

--
                        //////
                       ( 0 0 )