Re: OT: what music do photographers listen to?

Well, let me see what I have here on the shelf (most recent bunch):

Jethro Tull, King Krimson, Bach (several Brandenburg Concerts), Frank
Zappa, Gentle Giant, Everlast, Capercaillie, Sinead Lohan, Vivaldi, Carl
Orff, Buxtehude, Marillion (early, with Fish), Grieg, Björk, a little bit
of Davy Spillane, classic Gregorian Chants, King & Clapton, early Zeppelin,
JL Hooker, Robert Wyatt, several outstanding Estonian acoustic (Jaak
Tuksam, Jää-äär, Jaan Tätte & Marko Matvere) & Estonian rock (Oort, Dagö,
Ultima Thule), some Global Sounds (Habib Koite & Bamada, Josee Koning,
DuOud, Lila Downs etc.) . . . enough for now!

Cheerio!

Peeter