Re: What does everyone use?(thanks Emily)

From: <shy_mel_photo@juno.com>
>. So would I
> be correct in assuming that it's okay to mix brands such as Canon printer
> with Nikon camera and a cheep scanner. I can't see any reason not to.

nono!  Canons and Nikons can't exist in the same environment - matter,
anti-matter .. what are you trying to do?  Wipe out the planet? ;-)

>And
> my big question is, Will PS and Adobe work on a Windows PC?

errr, you weren't educated in an Australian education facility were you? ;-)

Yes, PS and all other Adobe progs will be fine, and you may even find a few
faster, cheaper (like free) programs available to Windows users to reduce
your workload even further   **newsflash everyone**  The latest version of
Irfanview (3.85) has some brilliant additions!

> Also, is anyone familiar with the PEI Magazine? I've been reading about
> this new Leaf Valeo 22 digital camera back. It's listed for $27,500.
> Could that price be a misprint? And what exactly is a digital camera
> back?

a back that replaces the conventional standard back on a camera.  Most
medium format cameras have removable, interchangeable backs and many of the
old pro 35mm cameras did too, allowing the user to remove the standard back
and fit a 100 or a 250 exposure back in it's place.