Re: What does everyone use?(thanks Emily)

Thanks, Emily.
I'm saving your mails for reference. I'll be using a scanner mostly for
my own prints. I use them in my web site and submissions to the Gallery.
But the scanner I currently have is messing up my pics. I want to learn
digital for many reasons especially for the ease and convenience. And so
I don't get left in the dust, so to speak. I like Canon. I have one of
their printer's. This I'll be using in my studio for proofs. So would I
be correct in assuming that it's okay to mix brands such as Canon printer
with Nikon camera and a cheep scanner. I can't see any reason not to. And
my big question is, Will PS and Adobe work on a Windows PC? I've worked
with a Mac and Adobe Workshop and PS in a company I used to work for. I
loved it all. But here, on my own, I just don't have thousands of $.
Also, is anyone familiar with the PEI Magazine? I've been reading about
this new Leaf Valeo 22 digital camera back. It's listed for $27,500.
Could that price be a misprint? And what exactly is a digital camera
back?

Thanks,
Shyrell
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara/